Download your FREE GUIDE from Triathlon coach, Sara Harris and learn to:
- Understand why training for menopausal women is different
- Get 3 essential tips to start your journey into triathlons as a menopausal athlete
- Know how to apply each technique as part of your training efforts
- Why REST is so important
- Make small changes to your training patterns in line with your biology
- Get you ready for your first triathlon!
About Sara-Lise Harris
As a sassy menopausal athlete in her 50s, I like to approach training as a holistic journey to improve ability as an athlete, while redesigning the investment in yourself.
I am a Certified Ironman Triathlon Coach, Training Peaks Coach Level 2, British Cycling Coach Level 2 DSU Road, ASCA Swimming Coach Level 1, Oceanman Open Water Swimming Coach and NESTA Kettlebell Coach, NESTA Lifestyle and Weight Management and Lifestyle Consultant and I have done Dr Stacy Sims Menopause for Athletes course and Women Are Not Small Men course. I also have been through all the menopausal hoops!
Ready to begin your endurance training journey?