How are you coping lately? Feeling the pressure? All kinds of people experience stress, whether they are based in an office, in the home or on the road. Do you have a coping strategy?
You might have lists, “be looking on the bright side”, goals, inspirational Post-it notes, copious quantities of coffee, 20 cigarette breaks and perhaps even indulge in alcohol or drugs to cope with the many negative influences in your work or home environment.
Did you know that exercise is a fantastic coping strategy? I can hear you groaning from here. So many people have told me that they “hate the gym”.
What if I told you that to be healthy and fit you do not need to belong to a gym? You do not need to do that “walk of shame” through the gym, feeling nervous and exposed in your new lycra pants, worried about all your bulges (or perceived bulges). There is a way out of this and you can do it outside and at home.
Allow me to tell you a few things first, so indulge me for a minute.
People who exercise regularly are likely not to have more stress than those who are sedentary. Why? Those who exercise more are likely to eat better, which can help reduce metabolic or chemical stress on their system. People who exercise regularly (more than 4 times a week) will have a higher awareness of their physical being, and will probably use techniques such as breathing exercises, meditation, and other relaxation strategies.
Read below and see why you may need my professional help:
- Millions of people suffer from unhealthy levels of stress at work and are losing their jobs due to being unable to perform effectively. Is your job on the line? Is the team losing sight of your ability, which you know you have but are currently unable to see past the trees?
- Stress contributes to heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, and other illnesses in many individuals. How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
- Stress also affects the immune system, which protects us from many serious diseases. How often do you get sick? Are your children constantly sick?
- Tranquilizers, anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety medications account for one fourth of all prescriptions written in the U.S. each year. Drugs are not the answer!
- Stress also contributes to the development of alcoholism, obesity, suicide, drug addiction, cigarette addiction, and other harmful behaviours, including breakdown of relationships in the workplace.
- Increasing numbers of children, teenagers and university students report feeling under stress. You could bring your family along to group training sessions and see improvements in your home relationships.
Essentially 3 out of every 4 people have stress which they categorise as unwanted. I can help you reduce this suffering by introducing you to a structured training programme, starting with foundation training to build up strength, confidence, posture and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are curious and you are seeking a healthy and achievable outlet for your stress, and feel that your physical and mental condition is on a slippery slope, you can contact me below.
Let’s talk about how you can change your life and become that strong, healthy and dynamic person that you dream to be. I am not selling vitamins, food, protein shakes or any particular product. I am selling a tailored programme which mental and physical health benefits, which only you can work on. It will be designed for you personally, and matched to your lifestyle and life commitments. Win-win.
You know you want to.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]